Level 3 Lockdown
Regulations relating to the Covid-19 Level 3 Lockdown (12 August to 14 August)
As from midday Wednesday 12 August to midnight Friday 14 August we will return to Level 3. This page will be updated as the situation changes.
Regulations relating to the Covid19 Lockdown allow for us to keep the North Shore Veterinary Clinic open during this period.
For essential and emergency treatment, appointments can be booked on our regular phone number, 489 9759.
Our hours will remain as normal:
Thursday and Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to noon
Being committed to following the government’s guidelines to ensure the safety of clients and staff, we have formulated a protocol for you to follow when you bring your pet in for a consultation during this time:
If you are an “at risk” client, i.e. you have been in contact with a person recently arrived from overseas or someone who has tested “positive”, please advise us when you phone. We have special protocols to ensure the safety of our staff.
- For all other clients, only 1 client will be allowed into the waiting room at any time.
- If you see that there are clients ahead of you, please wait in your car and the nurse will call you in when we are ready.
- You will be instructed on how to maintain a safe personal space between yourself and our staff once you are in the waiting room.
- Dogs must be on a lead and cats must be in a cage. If you don’t have a cage, please contact us and we will lend you one.
- The After-hour Emergency Clinics are open at night and over weekends. Please contact them for after hour treatment.
- North Shore Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care ~ phone: 443 5640
- Animal Referral Centre ~ phone: 2815 815
- For these emergency clinics YOU MUST PHONE IN ADVANCE AND ARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT.
- These contact numbers will also be available on our regular phone number, 489 9759.